Monday, June 10, 2013

The journey begins...

I have just returned from a visit with a cardiologist. She gave me a big lecture on how I should lose weight. Yeah, I am aware that I shouldn't be eating 3 scoops of ice cream a night (with toppings). Maybe some people can be healthy at my current height and weight, but I am not. I do not exercise. I eat lots of baked goods. I need help. So I've joined loseit.com and enlisted a close friend who's recently lost a lot of weight on Weight Watchers to be a sort of mentor. Also, my EKG results were normal. Yay!

I am NOT implying that other plus size women need to do the same--we are all individuals with our own paths to follow. I am also not saying that I'm trying to get out of the petite plus size range. That is an unrealistic goal for me. It would be nice to be a size XL instead of XXL or XXXL, so that's what my goal is. I want to lose about 40-50 pounds, slowwwly. I will not starve myself. I will try to build healthy habits that I can keep up.

That said, I am still going to blog about petite plus size fashion! So here I am. Sorry about having neglected the blog for a bit. I have some pictures to post soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment